- Appointments must be made 24 hours in advance as per Georgia Law. If you are referred by another facility they can forward your signed WRTK.
- Your Parent and or Driver MUST remain with you at all times, this is especially important for minor patients. You will not be admitted without a Parent/Driver who must bring government issued identification.
- Your eating and drinking restrictions will be outlined by the Phone Counselor.
- Children are not permitted in the office or on the grounds of the office at any time.
- Payment is due on the day you are admitted.
Remember that you are not alone. The decision to terminate a pregnancy is a difficult one, so don't expect too much of yourself afterwards. Women of all races, religious, economic backgrounds and ages face this decision every day.
Your Counselor & the Nursing Staff will provide you with both verbal and written instructions on how to care for yourself after the abortion; how to take your medications, contraceptive management and what signs to look for that may be a medical emergency.
A RN is on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week for Medical Emergencies Only. Your After Care Booklet carefully outlines what is and what is not a Medical Emergency. Review this information with care, and we recommend you keep your After Care Booklet until after you have had a post-op examination.
Medical Emergencies Only - 770-991-7552